A girl’s got to be ready for whatever comes her way.
Beauty mishaps do happen. Rather than freak out, here’s what you should stock your emergency kit with in case of a beauty disaster:
- Mini Deodorant – keep this on hand when you need a little extra protection.
- Lip balm – cracked or chapped lips are a big no-no.
- Blotting paper – avoid that shiny t-zone and absorb that extra sheen.
- Hair elastics – a quick fix for a bad hair day.
- Concealer – cover up that pop-up in no time.
- Safety pins – prevent those dreaded wardrobe malfunctions.
- Clear nail polish – use for a top coat or ripped stockings.
- Travel mirror – for quick face checks.
- Hand lotion – dry skin fix in seconds.
- Mints – no more bad breath!
- Mini nail file – fix that unwanted nail chip easily.
- Bobby pins – tame your up-do and avoid hair mishaps.
Remember to always have your makeup bag on hand as well. This can help if you need a quick touch up.