After beating thyroid cancer, this Dancing With the Stars co-host and mother of four is back on track with a new hubby while staying fit as always.
If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out her successful exercise DVDs, don’t worry. We’ve compiled a few of Brooke’s workout exercises from her Brooke Burke Body DVDs to help you stay fit. Check them out:
– Sit with your knees bent and hands on the floor behind you, fingers facing forward.
– Raise your legs so your shins are parallel to the floor and lean back with your elbows slightly bent until you feel your abs engage.
– Extend your legs straight out in front of you as you lean back farther.
– Then return to your starting position.
– Kneel and place your left hand lightly on the back of your head with your right hand on the floor.
– Lift your leg 2 inches off the floor.
– Crunch to the left while raising your left leg so your body forms a straight line from hip to toe.
– Lower your leg and repeat.
– Get in push-up position with hands slightly wider than shoulders, knees on floor, and lower legs lifted.
– Keep your abs tight and lower chest toward the floor.
– Press yourself up and extend your right leg up to hip level, squeezing the right side of your glutes tight.
– Lower your right knee to the floor and repeat the push-up, this time lifting left leg.