“Discover the things that make you feel good.”
~ Kate Hudson, Elle.com
With a true down to earth attitude, it’s hard not to adore A-list actress and co-founder of Fabletics, Kate Hudson.
A self-proclaimed fitness enthusiast with hopes of inspiring others to live healthy, this 35-year-old mother of two shares that like so many of us, she also struggles to find motivation to exercise and have balance in life. But in an interview with Elle.com, she reveals that once you discover the things that makes you feel good, getting motivated becomes easier. Here are three of her favorite ways to stay active:
- Dancing. It was a norm in her household as a child. Now she dances with her children and it’s a tradition she hopes to keep.
- Playing with her kids. Kate says “Being active is something we need to teach our children, and it starts with the mommies.”
- Pilates. Nicole Stuart helped Hudson gain that coveted body after having two kids!
- 100’s : do a cycle of 10 full breaths
- The Roll Up : do 5 times
- Single Leg Pull : do 10 to 20 times
- Criss Cross : do 10 times
Kate says, “I try to be active 6 days a week and break a sweat 6 days a week”. That is something we can all aspire to!
Photo courtesy of Fabletics