Here’s another seasonal recipe that’s perfect for Thanksgiving leftovers, or you can use turkey deli meat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2-4 minutes
- 1 English muffin
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonaise
- 1/2 Tbsp. dijon honey mustard
- 4 oz. (1 serving) oven-roasted, fat-free turkey breast
- 4 fresh basil leaves (can substitute 1 tsp. of ground basil spice)
- 2 fresh tomato slices, 1/4″ thick
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 oz. (1 serving) grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Split and lightly toast the English muffin.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and mustard.
- Spread each half of the English muffin with the mayo-mustard mix.
- Top each half with sliced turkey, 2 basil leaves, and a tomato slice. Sprinkle with pepper, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in oven or toaster oven 4 inches away from the heat source for 2-4 minutes or until the cheese is just melted and bubbly. Serve hot.
Makes 2 Servings
Calories per serving: 285 (approx.)
Carbs: 31 g
Fat: 11 g
Protein: 14 g