Your gym sessions may seem productive, but most of the time you may end up not doing much at all.
Read up on these reasons you should quit watching The Real House Wives, step off that treadmill, and switch up your workout routine:
1. It’s a non-stop yawn fest.
2. You can’t remember the last time you actually felt the “burn.”
3. Gym time is equally social media time.
4. Your mind is set on cardio being on the elliptical or treadmill.
5. The last “workout” song you downloaded was from the early 2000s.
If you’re guilty of three or more of these then use this tip to benefit your gym visits:
#LRFitTip: Switch Up Your Routine!
Prevent hitting a plateau and change your workout routine every 3-4 weeks. Whether it’s adding an incline on the treadmill, lifting heavier weights, or incorporating new exercises you’ve never done before – make sure to add some variety!
And it’s getting warmer out, so try using this tip to help continue your fitness outside.
How do you choose to change up your workout? Share your tips with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts