- 2 corn tostadas
- 6oz fresh Mahi
- 1 cup shaved Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup guacamole (recipe below)
- ¼ pico de gallo
- 3 avocados
- 1 diced tomato
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 minced fresh jalapeño
- Juice from 3 limes and 3 lemons
- 1 whole smoked poblano pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the mahi and rough chop it once cooked
- Spread guacamole over tostada
- Place mahi over the guac, add the romaine and finally the pico de gallo
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mashing avocado gently.
- Serve with chips, veggies, or fresh tortillas
Full-time publicist, part-time writer, and round-the-clock ambassador to wit and humor, Zlata is a Jersey Girl making her way through life in South Florida with her husband, Alex, and their sweet pup, LexZ. Zlata’s a self-taught home cook who relies on taste bud science for her mostly simple, sometimes healthy/sometimes not, always delicious recipes. When she’s not crafting kitchen concoctions, Zlata can be found reading an awesome book (translation: trashy magazine), crossing the line between ‘funny’ and ‘inappropriate,’ and fantasizing about being a Real Housewife of Palm Beach.
For more of Zlata’s awesome recipes visit Life + Thymez!