Perhaps you’ve been on the hunt for that “perfect” gift, or are just completely stumped on what to get your loved ones this holiday season. If you need a little guidance, then look no further!
In this last installment of our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide series, we have amazing gifts for all the hot homebodies you know. Whether she’s into baking, interior decorating, or is busy being an awesome party hostess, these gifts are sure to please! (No phony “thank you expressions” here!)
1. Joseph Joseph® 4-Piece Baking Set: Ideal for both amateur and experienced bakers alike. Set includes one adjustable rolling pin, one small spatula, pastry brush and a kitchen timer.
2. Target Squish Measuring Cups Set: Colorful and stackable and with easy-pour spouts, this set includes 1 Cup, 1/2 Cup, 1/3 Cup, and 1/4 Cup measurements.
3. Urban Outfitters- Ladybug Kitchen Timer: An adorable way to keep time in your kitchen. A necessity for any baker or cook!
4. Anthropologie Tea-and-Crumpets Apron: Who doesn’t want to look cute while whipping up a tasty treat in the kitchen? This apron will keep you clean (and stylish!)
5. Jessie Steele Oven Mitt: This cute-as-cupcakes oven mitt adds fun to your cooking lifestyle. And the sweet bow detail gives it a ton of flair.
6. Ateco Christmas Cookie Cutters: This 6-piece set will add a dose of the holidays to any cookie creation.
7. Shop Sweet Lulu Les Desserts Round Rimmed Pedestal: This vintage-style cake stand acts as the perfect display for all your baked goods.
1. Zazzle Aztec Chevron Pillow: The perfect complement to your couch. This chevron print throw pillow is a great mix of girly and modern to accent your home.
2. WallWritten “Home Is Where Love Resides”: A unique way of decorating a bare wall, WallWritten wall quotes are easily applied, and just as easily removed, without any damage to your wall.
3. Ikea Ung Drill Wall Mirror: The Victorian-style border of this mirror gives a room extra flair.
4. Elements Tealight Candleholder: When it comes to decorating, you can never go wrong with candles. This piece that holds 7 tealights is the perfect touch for any room of the house.
5. Pier 1 Imports Bamboo Lidded Boxes: Contemporary and cute, these bamboo boxes are great for storing away items and dressing up a room.
6. Bed, Bath & Beyond- Nambe Anvil Bud Vase: Ideal for displaying bouquets of fresh flowers, or for purely decorative purposes showcasing branches, vines, and faux flowers year-round.
7. Anthropologie Caya Candle Tin: These candles come in a variety of scents with a 60-hour burn time. But what gives character to a home is the decorative tin. After the candle has burned out, reuse them for storing small items.
1. Zara Home Eloisa Tray: Every good hostess needs a serving tray. This wooden tray made with plant fibers is perfect for entertaining year-round.
2. Avrilloreti.etsy.com Paint-Chip Placemats: These cheerful cotton-linen palettes work with any kitchen color, and add pizzazz to every get-together.
3. Zara Home Butterfly Pastry Tray: A three-tiered porcelain pastry stand, complete with floral print and a golden handle. A wonderful touch of femininity to add to your dessert table.
4. Pier 1 Imports Purple Crackle Stemware: Not just any old glasses, the distinctive “crackle” finish is the perfect pairing with your favorite wines.
5. Apartment 48 Large Bamboo Cheeseboard and Olive Dish: A white ceramic olive dish rests snugly in this 12″x9″ board. A separate island holds four magnetic serving tools. Includes olive picks.
6. Sur la Table Vineyard Wine Charms: Distinguish each guest’s wine glass with this wine-themed set of markers that clip around the stem of the glass.
7. Urban Outfitters Floral Tile Coaster: Drink-rings be gone! Set of six square ceramic tile coasters topped with colorful floral motifs. An effortless accent piece for any area!