Don’t worry if you can’t make it to the gym this summer. Here are 10 ways you can stay active during this sunny season:
1. Go on a hike or nature walk and explore the great outdoors!
2. Take a walking tour. It’s a great way to get to know your city, as well as get some fresh air.
3. Join a sports league. There are a variety of outdoor sports you can get involved with to stay fit and meet new people.
4. Head to the beach. Because who doesn’t love the sun, sand, and waves?
5. Go on a paddle boat ride. Exercise those leg muscles while out to sea…well sort of.
6. Bike the trails! If you don’t own one, many cities have rental places to help you get that much-needed fresh air.
7. Break out your inner Yogi. Find a yoga center that holds outdoor classes and breathe your way to a better body!
8. Go to a theme park. All that walking will do your body some good while spending quality time with your family/friends.
9. Be adventurous! Try something active you never have before like rock-climbing, whitewater rafting or paintballing.
10. Walk it out. If all else fails, put on those sneaks and get outside!