We were so excited when we received this month’s Boxtera box to the office yesterday! Knowing that it probably won’t last very long considering the lifespan of past months, we couldn’t wait to share its contents with you all…..
Let’s start with the salty snacks:
- The Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt Halfpops were a hit here in the office! If you love to munch on popcorn then you’ll enjoy these “less fluff, more flavor” yummys. These partially popped kernels are every bit of delicious and perfect for the movies.
- Promoted as a “garden of natural delights,” the Real Deal Baked Veggie Chips are a light, but tasty snack. If you’re not one to eat your veggies then these may be perfect you!
- Similar to cheese puffs, Cheese Monkey Organic, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Puffs are the ultimate peanut butter bites. Each bag being only 98 calories, these puffs are “unbelievably delicious.” Share with a friend…if you can!
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies are the next big cheesy snack! If you think Cheez-Its are good then you must try these. Lacking a bit of crunch, but scoring an A+ for flavor!
- We couldn’t take our hands off of the Eden Organic Pumpkin Seeds (Dry Roasted). This low sodium product is great to snack on for “healthy nourishment and salty flavor.”
- Spicy alert! Yes, the Lundberg Family Farms Wasabi Rice Chips contain some of the spicy product but don’t let that scare you. A mix between Doritos and wasabi, the crunchy delights are the perfect combo.
- Bradsraw’s Leafy Kale was without a doubt one of the most out there products in the box. The flavor, Vampire Killer (Garlic & Vegan Cheese), bites had a bit of a crunch to them. If you are a kale fan then try these out!
Moving on to the sweet munchies:
- Now these aren’t your average granola bars. Just Great Stuff produces an antioxidant, organic, gluten free, and vegan bar that will probably first have you asking yourself ‘what is this?’ This chewy Cacao & Acai treat will hit your taste buds just right.
- Betty Lou’s Spirulina Ginseng Gluten-Free Nut Butter Balls were a first for us. A combination of a crunchy outside and chewy inside, this product is definitely healthy!
- As odd as this product is packaged, the Peter Rabbit Organics Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack is designed to be taken on the go. With an apple sauce tasting consistency, it is perfect for a quick snack after a workout.
- Clif Kid Organic Fruit Rope is ideal if you need a healthy treat for you or a child. Think of it as a healthy Twizzler that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Try the Tropical Twist or Fruit Punch flavors!
- Trail mix is big in our lives. Enjoy Life Seed and Fruit Mix is holding the nuts if that’s what you require. A bit of crunch with a touch of chew, this snack will have you hooked after a long exercise.
- AlternaVites have created a product for those of you who hate swallowing vitamins or pills. Put it in your drink or mix it in with yogurt. Now this is just what the doctor ordered.
Sign up for your own subscription at Boxtera to try all of these healthy snacks that will hopefully last longer for you than it does here!