Many of us choose to start our day off with a cup of freshly brewed coffee either homemade or from your go-to coffee shop. While there are many benefits to drinking that java goodness, it wouldn’t hurt to change-up your morning routine.
Why not try our Mocha Madness weight loss smoothie with just enough coffee to hit the spot with a healthful kick?
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 10-12 ounces, almond milk, skin milk or soy milk
- 1/2 tsp instant decaf coffee
- 1 scoop chocolate Live Rite
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 banana (freeze the other half for future smoothies)
- Blend until creamy and smooth
Recipe by Jeni Pollack, District Manager of Queens and Yonkers.
Find more healthy recipes to try here!