September is Gynecological Cancer Awareness Month and if there was ever a time to ask your doctor questions, it is NOW. We know you might be shy or anxious, so here are 10 questions to get you started!
- What is my risk for getting gynecologic cancer?
- When should i have my next pap test?
- What do my pap test results mean?
- Is the hpv test right for me? Should i get the vaccine?
- When can I stop getting the pap test?
- Are there any other tests that I need based on my health and family history?
- I have noticed symptoms that are not normal. Are these caused by a gynecological cancer?
- What should i do next?
- Do you have any materials I can read to become better informed?
- Are there any changes you would recommend to help me lower my chances of developing a gynecological cancer?