One of the hardest things to do throughout the day is relax when you’re stressed to the max. Sometimes we all need a little help trying to unwind so let LR assist you!
In honor of National Relaxation Day, here are five ways to relax after a hard days work or on your day off:
- Soak up the rays! Everyone could use a good beach day so slip on your favorite bikini, slap on some sunscreen, and head down to the beach nearest you!
- Deep breaths. Most of the time you are too busy stressing out about everything you need to get done throughout the day not thinking about taking a moment to just breathe. 9 out of 10 people are not breathing properly…find out why.
- Grab a good book. Find a cozy spot in your house, bookstore, or library and shut the world out. Bring along your go-to feel good beverage to finish it off.
- Get a massage! Many people believe spas to be the ultimate relaxation destination…they may be right. So why not splurge a little and treat yourself to nice massage?
- Watch your favorite TV show/movie. Sit back and relax after work by catching up on your favorite TV series or picking out your feel good movie. You deserve it!
We want to know what you do to relax! Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts