While summer may be the time to relax at the beach or by the pool, it’s also a time to head outside and get moving!
The warm weather brings endless opportunity to play and enjoy your workout even more. Skip the gym for a day or two and try one of these activities to get your heart pumping and slim that waist line.
1. Rock climbing: Looking to work your entire body, this challenging activity will do just that!
2. Beach volleyball: Get up off that beach chair and tone up your legs, butt, shoulders, and core.
3. Hiking: Hit the trails—and see incredible views—while working out your legs, butt, and core.
4. Tennis: You’ll be sure to break a sweat playing this sport—and your legs, butt, shoulders, back, arms, and core will be feeling the burn.
5. Swimming: There’s no better time to take a dip, while also challenging your arms, chest, back, shoulders, legs, and core.