We have all heard a good hot bath will help to soothe sore muscles. Perhaps you might add your favorite bubble bath like lavender or lemon grass? Why not get even more benefits from your next soak by adding Epsom salt?
Epsom salt baths are an advanced detoxification strategy with remarkable health benefits. It’s a natural occurring mineral composed of magnesium and sulfate.
Health benefits include:
- It’s a great magnesium boost! Epsom salt baths are high in magnesium something our bodies don’t get enough of and more beneficial when absorbed through the skin.
- Helps to prevent hardening of the arteries
- Reduces inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
- These baths helps our bodies regulate enzymes, control muscles and eliminate harmful toxins.
- Improved absorption of nutrients.
- Improved oxygen use.
- Excellent for the formation of joint proteins.
Epsom salt baths can also help treat:
- Athletes Foot
- Toe nail fungus
- Ease Gout pain/discomfort
Nadia Murdock is nationally recognized fitness coach, published author and regular on-air fitness expert. She is living proof that her “train your mind, change your body” method works. After changing her own life via her own weight loss journey to a healthier lifestyle she became dedicated to sharing that power with others through her company Nadia Murdock Fit. Nadia has a B.A. in Psychology and taps into the strength and power of the mind when advising others in achieving their fitness goals. She also enjoys all forms of fitness from Kickboxing to Zumba and never goes a day without breaking a sweat.