Summer is coming and that arm fat has got to go! The exercise we’re loving this week will do just that.
Skull crushers are one of the best exercises that target your triceps. You’ll be tank top ready in no time!
Here’s what you do:
- Grab your dumbbellss, and start by lying on your back.
- With one dumbbell in each hand, raise your arms so they are above your chest, making sure your elbows are straight but not locked.
- Slowly lower both arms toward your head, bending your elbows to 90 degrees as the dumbbells reach the mat. Aim to lower your dumbbells so they are on either side of your head, elbows bent and pressing in toward your head.
- Lift arms back up to starting position. This is one rep.
- Do as many controlled reps as possible for one minute.