Happy day after Christmas! We hope Santa gifted you everything you were wishing for.
After all the food, unwrapping of gifts (and shopping), and family time you’re sure to feel a little run down—the holidays tend to do that to us.
So to help recharge your batteries and clean out your “stuffed” system, we took a note from Dr. Oz and suggest using his 3-day detox cleanse. Don’t worry, it’s nothing too crazy.
This cleanse is known to leave your skin looking clearer with a glowy complexion. It will help you to feel more energetic and revitalized.
- While hot water is running, pour 2 cups lavender epsom salt into bath.
- Water should be at a comfortable temperature, but hot enough to trigger sweat.
- Soak for about 15 minutes.
Some more useful tips:
- DRINK WATER. Make sure you are drinking H20 all day long during this detox—especially after your bathes.
- Make your smoothies ahead of time. You can store them the night before in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Don’t forget to sweat! During a detox, make sure to do light cardio each day. Breaking a sweat is what will release those unwanted toxins.
What is your go-to detox? Share yours with us on Facebook and Twitter:@LucilleRoberts