This Apple Pie smoothie will have you loving this fall weather in no time. We love that it’s gluten-free and vegan.
If you haven’t made your way to the nearest apple picking farm to pick up some fresh apple cider don’t worry, you can just grab some from your local supermarket.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened local apple cider
- vanilla liquid stevia, to taste or use your own sweetener of choice such as medjool dates, coconut sugar, maple syrup, honey, etc.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- dash of ground ginger
- dash of ground cloves
- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite
- 1 small handful of ice
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Add as much ice as you would like.
- Top with a light sprinkle of ground cinnamon and serve.
What is your favorite apple recipe? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts
Recipe via Tasty Yummies