Our Boxtera box for the month of August arrived full of delicious goodies for us to taste at the office. We were having some serious cravings after our July box.
This month’s snacks range from salty to sweet and sometimes both! Check them out:
If you have a sweet tooth…
- A healthy alternative to the classic chocolate chip cookie, give your kids a pack of Home Free’s Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies. These little guys are whole grain, nut and gluten free making them the perfect snack to stick in their lunch box or when they get back from school. Don’t worry; we won’t judge you for sneaking a pack for yourself.
- We got to have another taste of Dick & Jane’s Baking Company Educational Snacks. We loved the States & Capitals, but we also got to preview their English & Spanish cookies! These crunchy bites will satisfy your little one’s taste buds while helping them learn too.
- If you’re a lover of dried fruit then you will need to try Bare Fruit’s snacks. We got to taste the 100 percent natural Cinnamon Apple Chips. Crunchy and fruity, this new twist on dried fruit is like “healthy apple pie.”
- We loved Salvéo Baked Potato Crisps so we were excited to see what their Multigrain Snackin’ Puffs would be like. These mini rice cake lookalikes had an Apple Cinnamon twist that pop in your mouth leaving you wanting to eat the whole bag.
- If you’re looking to spice up your normal peanut butter routine then Artisana has you covered. Their organic nut butter comes in individual squeeze packs for you to enjoy. We got to test out both the Goji & Milk Thistle and Marine Phyto plankton nut butters enjoying them with some apple slices. Don’t let the orange and green colors scare you!
If salty is your thing…
- One of the most interesting snacks in this month’s box, the SeaSnax Classic Grab & Go pack features sheets of seaweed that they call “strangely addictive!” If you want to spice up your normal snacking then we suggest these guys. They will have you wishing you were down at the sea shore.
- A remake of the classic Ritz crackers, Late July Organic puts a twist on the bite size sandwich crackers. These Mini Cheddar Cheese bites are made with real organic white cheddar. Don’t be surprised if you end up finishing the whole pack.
- If you’re a fan of black beans and chipotle BBQ then these Beanitos Black Bean chips are just for you. With a little spicy kick, they are high in fiber and gluten free. Spice up your chips choice…literally!
- Packed full of protein, Plentils from Enjoy Life, are the ultimate crunchy lentil chip. Coming in four different flavors, we sampled the light sea salt chips which were very light and airy. These snacks would be perfect for a beach day!
If you love the combination…
- An alternative to the regular granola bar, Kind Plus bars are backed with antioxidants. You can actually see what you’re eating with this bar. Nutty and fruity, this snack mixes salty and sweet to enjoy. We tried out the Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio bar and loved it!
- Doubling as a mid-day snack or even dessert, the Hail Merry Macaroons snack are gluten free and vegan. Not your typical macaroon, this treat is sweet with a hint of salt that melts in your mouth with all its gooiness.
- One of our favorites here at LR, Angie’s Delightfully Different Classic Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is ideal for movie nights. This is the healthy snack you must have as an alternative to regular popcorn.
- Get an energy boost to your daily workout and life by trying Natural Energy’s EBoost. The powdered dietary supplement is packed with vitamin C, D, Green Tea and more. Just add to 12 fl. Oz. of water and see what it will do for you!
Sign up for your own subscription at Boxtera to try all of these healthy snacks that will have you on a healthy kick all month long!