Here at LR we’ve been waiting patiently for the arrival of our next Boxtera box and the day has finally come. Our July box is here!
A wide variety of tasty snacks with a healthy kick, check out what’s inside:
If you like a little crunch…
- Dick & Jane’s Baking Company has baked up some tasty treats for the kiddies! Their Smart Educational Snacks are helping them learn more about our fabulous country with State & Capitals cookies. These nut-free vanilla snacks will satisfy the little ones while they have fun learning too!
- Spice up your regular chips routine by trying the Salvéo Baked Potato Crisps! These all natural crisps will have you feeling “in good health” in no time at all. You don’t need to feel bad about this snack plus the Tomato Basil flavor is delicious!
- A favorite here at LR, the Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt Halfpops are back! If you’re a lover of popcorn then you will love these guys. With “less puff, more flavor,” the partially popped kernels are ideal for movie nights.
- The Lundberg Family farms are at it again with some crunchy rice chips. These wheat and gluten free Sea Salt crispers are a tad thicker than you’re regular chip, but are perfect for salsa dipping!
- By far the most interesting snack inside the box this month, Bitsy’s Brainfood Lemon Broccoli snacks are made with organic wheat flour and broccoli. These oven baked bites are great for kids with a taste they will love. The cookies are even baked in the shape of letters so let the kids play!
- Need something extra for your yogurt or salad? Manitoba Harvest produces Hemp Hearts, which are raw shelled hemp seeds. With a nutty flavor, it’s all natural and versatile enough for different meals.
If you prefer a chewy snack…
- If you need a healthy snack on-the-go then you need to try Pure Organic’s Ancient Grain bars. One of two flavors, the Triple Berry Nut bar combines whole grains, nuts, and fruit into one delicious snack.
- I don’t know about you, but I love me some peanut butter. Justin’s All Natural Peanut Butter are great for sandwiches or just for a quick snack on your spoon. Coming in jars or packs, this PB is sure too please!
- Now I’m not usually one for dried fruit, but Healthy Snacks’ Bare Fruit may have changed my mind. We received some mangos and apricots in our box, which are a couple of my favorite fruits. If you like some chew with your fruit then these are perfect.
- Changing up the classic to-go bar, Cocomo Joe has introduced their Joe bars which are square instead of rectangular. Organic, gluten free, vegan, and mostly raw, the Coffee flavor is to die! With a hint of coconut, you won’t be able to put it down.
- Again, Boxtera has us on a peanut butter high! The Gluten Free Bar, aka the GFB, have everything a healthy snack should from vegan to dairy free. This bar may not look appealing but it’s packed with delicious flavor and a chewy texture.
- If you don’t have a huge appetite in the morning, Raw Revolution has you covered. With their miniature food bar, Raw Rev 100, only have 100 calories and yummy flavors including Cherry Chocolate Chunk.
- I’m not a big fan of olives, but if you are you will definitely enjoy Oloves healthy olive snack! The Tasty Mediterranean are pitted green olives with basil & garlic and are only 50 calories per baggie. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- If you need to kick start your immune system then you should try Herbal Zap, Immune Support. This herbal supplement should be taken up to four times daily to help keep you in a positive healthy state. Just add to hot water and enjoy!
Sign up for your own subscription at Boxtera to try all of these healthy snacks that will have you on a healthy kick all month long!