Our Boxtera box for the month of October has arrived!
They have provided us with some delicious and nutritious snacks to enjoy. We literally couldn’t wait to dig in. Read up on the contents:
- Bitsy’s Brainfood is channeling fall in this month’s box. Their Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin snacks are delicious! Not only will the kiddies love them, but they are an excellant source of vitamins A, B, and D! “Be smart, eat smart” is their motto and we agree.
- If you’re a fan of popcorn, this snack is for you. Oogies Gormet Popcorn is loaded with flavor. We got to try their White Cheddar popcorn and we love! Aside from enjoying all of its deliciousness, these poppers have no cholesterol and zero trans-fat!
- I’m not a big fan of olives, but if you are you will definitely enjoy Oloves healthy olive snack! The Tasty Mediterranean are pitted green olives with basil & garlic and are only 50 calories per baggie. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- If you’re a lover of dried fruit then you will need to try Bare Fruit’s snacks. We got to taste the 100 percent natural Cinnamon Apple Chips. Crunchy and fruity, this new twist on dried fruit is like “healthy apple pie.”
- Calling all Katy Perry fans! Talk about music to our taste-buds. She created her own flavors of Popchips and we can’t get enough. Katy’s Kettle Corn is “sweet, salty, and sinless.” The best part is that these babies are all natural!
- If you’re looking to spice up your normal peanut butter routine then Artisana has you covered. Their organic nut butter comes in individual squeeze packs for you to enjoy. We got to test out both the Goji & Milk Thistle and Marine Phyto plankton nut butters enjoying them with some apple slices. Don’t let the orange and green colors scare you!
- Our box was packed with dried fruit and we don’t mind. Cherry Bay Orchards provided us with their 90 calorie Dried Montmorency Cherries that left us begging for more. Bursting with flavor, this snack is made from all natural ingredients.
- Here at LR we love anything Salveo produces. When I think of cheese balls, I usually picture one of those huge plastic bins that is filled the yummy cheese ball snacks. But Salveo’s Cheese Balls are gluten free and have 0 trans fat! I know which I’ll be choosing.
- Gerbs All Natural pumpkin seeds came right in time for fall. The Touch of Sea Salt flavored kernels reminded us of the leaves falling and the brisk weather coming in. Crunchy with a touch of salt, this deliciously addictive snack is gluten and nut free!
- On the other hand, we got our nutty cravings covered with Sahale Snacks that provided us with some glazed nuts. Their Almonds with dried cranberries, honey and sea salt had us instantly wanting more. The combination of salty and sweet was the perfect flavor.
What is your favorite Boxtera snack? Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts