It’s Boxtera time once again! Our favorite box of goodies arrived today full of yummy snacks for us to munch on.
Some of our much loved munchies made their second appearance this month. Check them out:
- We got to have another taste of Dick & Jane’s Baking Company Educational Snacks. We loved the States & Capitals, but we also got to preview their English & Spanish cookies! These crunchy bites will satisfy your little one’s taste buds while helping them learn too.
- If you’re a lover of dried fruit then you will need to try Bare Fruit’s snacks. We got to taste the 100 percent organic dried Apricots. Chewy and fruity, this new twist on dried fruit is perfection!
- If you’re looking to spice up your normal peanut butter routine then Artisana has you covered. Their organic nut butter comes in individual squeeze packs for you to enjoy. We got to test out the Marine Phyto plankton nut butter enjoying it with some apple slices. Don’t let the green color scare you!
- One of the most interesting snacks in this month’s box, the SeaSnax Classic Grab & Go pack features sheets of seaweed that they call “strangely addictive!” If you want to spice up your normal snacking then we suggest these guys. They will have you wishing you were down at the sea shore.
- If you’re a fan of black beans and chipotle BBQ then these Beanitos Black Bean chips are just for you. With a little spicy kick, they are high in fiber and gluten free. Spice up your chips choice…literally!
- A favorite here at LR, the Natural Butter & Pure Ocean Sea Salt Halfpops are back! If you’re a lover of popcorn then you will love these guys. With “less puff, more flavor,” the partially popped kernels are ideal for movie nights.
Don’t forget to sign up to receive your own Boxtera box full of healthy and nutritious snacks every month!
- Again, Boxtera has us on a peanut butter high! The Gluten Free Bar, aka the GFB, have everything a healthy snack should from vegan to dairy free. This bar may not look appealing but it’s packed with delicious flavor and a chewy texture.
- Trail mix is big in our lives. Enjoy Life Seed and Fruit Mix is holding the nuts if that’s what you require. A bit of crunch with a touch of chew, this snack will have you hooked after a long exercise.
- Clif Kid Organic Fruit Rope is ideal if you need a healthy treat for you or a child. Think of it as a healthy Twizzler that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Try the Tropical Twist or Fruit Punch flavors!
- If you’re into Slim Jims then you’ll love Chomps! These snack sticks are packed with original flavor from 100 percent grass fed beef. Snack away!
- Put a new spin on your snack routine with Salveo’s Chedder & Bacon Baked Fries! You’ll get all the crunch you’re looking for with these gluten free guys.
- New from World Peas, Kansas City Bacon World Peas are a crunchy snack with the delicious taste of bacon. Give peas a chance!
- Looking for a way to cook healthier? You should try some Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil! Coming in a convenient little package, use the oil as spread, to saute, or bake. All you do is warm, tear, and squeeze!
What is your favorite Boxtera snack? Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts