May the luck of the Irish, a Shamrock Super Green Smoothie and a Super Green Smoothie Bowl from Gather and Feast be with you on St. Patty’s Day!
Finally , not one but two recipes to replace that sugary shamrock shake at Mickey D’s.
Super Shamrock Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 chunk of ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 cups spinach leaves (or any dark leafy greens)
- 1 scoop of J’Lo’s Body Lab vanilla protein powder
Directions: Put all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy!
Super Green Smoothie Bowl by Gather and Feast
The ingredients for the Super Green Smoothie Bowl include baby spinach and spirulina powder giving it the rich green color. Other ingredients include a frozen banana, medjool date to add the sweetness. Not only is the bowl a good idea to celebrate St. Patty’s Day but “Smoothie bowls are also a great idea when breakfast entertaining. Simply set up a fresh fruit and granola bar and people can create their own smoothie bowls. Super easy and a bit of fun!” Visit Gather and Feast to get the full recipe!