The great thing about this recipe is that you can use whatever type of fruit you want. If you’re not into bananas and strawberries then throw in some blueberries!
- 220 grams/8oz almond flour (from making almond milk)
- 10 grams/0.4 oz coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1½ cup of sliced strawberries (about 200 grams)
- 100 ml buttermilk (1/2 cup minus 1 tablespoon)
- 200 ml almond milk (1 cup mins 2 tablespoons)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Gourmantine’s Blog has all of the prep and baking directions!
What is your favorite muffin recipe? Share yours with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts
Recipe via Gourmantine’s Blog