Looking for a quick and easy recipe to whip up this weekend? We’ve got you covered! We scoped out this tasty Cranberry Pistachio treat that involves no baking whatsoever.
These little balls are packed with flavor and healthy too! You’ll find yourself energized in no time! Here’s what you need:
- 8 oz. (about 1 packed cup) chopped dates
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seeds or wheat germ
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats (dry, not cooked)
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
For directions on how to make these babies, please visit the Gimme Some Oven website!