The youngest daughter of legendary boxer, Muhammad Ali, Laila gave birth to her second child back in 2011 and was determined to get her pre-baby body back! After her first child, Ali was stressed out trying to lose the baby weight. Once she realized that you just have to eat right and exercise, she was back on track.
In a recent article and photo shoot for PEOPLE magazine, Ali showed off her toned physique for her first ever bikini shoot. This 35 year-old looks amazing!
“I’m naturally a big girl,” Ali explained to PEOPLE. “I have to work to be fit.” Here are the ways that Laila stays healthy and fit:
- Laila chooses to run three times a week.
- She tones up with strength training and weights.
- She adds spinning to her routine for more variety.
- Laila sticks to eating lean proteins and vegetables most of the time.
- She also allows herself a cheat day usually on the weekends just like these others celebs!
How do you choose to stay healthy? Share your thoughts onFacebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts