Fragrant, juicy, and full of nutritional benefits, strawberries are at their peak in the summer. June is strawberry season, so this is the perfect time to eat this luscious fruit by indulging in strawberry smoothies, lemonades, or fruit salads. Whether fresh or frozen, there’s no denying that strawberries are a blast for the immune system. Strawberries’ high water and fiber content provide great low-calorie meals during your day, from breakfast dishes to dinnertime desserts.
This drink has a great color and relatively few calories. If you’re looking for a memorable, refreshing summer drink, this alcohol-free strawberry mint cocktail will quench your thirst! Enjoy!
Alcochol-Free Strawberry Mint Cocktail
- 5 medium fresh strawberries cut in half
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 slice of a fresh orange
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar
- 8 oz. of water or seltzer water
1. Combine the mint, strawberries, and fresh orange in a large glass. Use a muddler or a spoon to mush them all together.
2. Sweeten the mixture with the agave nectar.
3. Add 4-5 ice cubes and fill the glass with regular/seltzer water.
Nutritional Info: Approximately 87 calories and less than 1 g fat.
Recipe by Michelle Blaga, social media and blog contributor for Lucille Roberts.