By Camoy Briscoe of BlackWomenWorkout.com
A healthier option to getting the usual sandwich and greasy french fries! Prep time and cook time are both 15 minutes.
- 2 boiled egg whites finely chopped
- 1 can of unsalted tuna in water
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1 whole sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of onions
- 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cut up the sweet potato into the shape of fries. Spray a large baking pan with olive oil and place fries 1/2 an inch apart. Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over fries and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut cucumber in half and scoop out the insides with an ice cream scooper, place cucumber to the side. In a large bowl mix all other ingredients, then distribute evenly in both halves of the cucumber.
- Add a 1/2 a cup of Trader Joes steamed lentils for a healthy carb addition.
Lunch never tasted so good all while being healthy!
Camoy Briscoe is a proud juicer & fitness junkie who believes “if you look good, you feel good, then you’ll do good!” You can follow her on twitter and instagram @camoybriscoe and read her blog at BlackWomenWorkout.com