We’ve been talking about skinny jeans all month. From outfits to workouts to diets we are obsessed. But what about jeans that actually make you look… SKINNY? We had no idea (or else we would have told you), but these exist. Enter SkinnyJeans®: jeans that make every body type look thinner whether it is pear, apple, straight or hourglass.
Here are 10 reasons why SkinnyJeans® are amazing. And you know we’re not ones to tell you how awesome something is and then leave you hanging. We’re giving one lucky reader a chance to win a pair! Check out the difference between these jeans and other brands, read our list below, then enter!
- SkinnyJeans® are made from classic denim but with a high nylon/elastane content.
- The thighs are very ‘scooped’ out which drastically separates and slims the thighs and pushes the butt out creating a shapely silhouette.
- The inseams are drawn forward on the leg making it appear that there is less ‘real estate’ on the front of the leg.
- The inside non-stretch cotton pocketing lining the front pockets is sewn into the front seam so when the jeans are zipped up a restraining panel is created that pushes the entire stomach area in.
- The fading and shading pattern on the jeans creates an optical illusion front and back to slim the leg.
- The cut is a ‘barely bootcut’ – this balances the shape of the thigh to the ankle making your thighs appear as slim as possible and legs as long as possible.
- The size, shape and placement of the pockets are solely to make the butt appear smaller and shapelier.
- SkinnyJeans® have a medium rise with contoured stretch waistband – no muffin-top spillover, no plumber’s cleavage, no previously nonexistent potbelly!
- The high-waters have receded — SkinnyJeans® come in inseams to 37”!
- SkinnyJeans® come in sizes 24-32 and 34, 36, and 38.
Wait are you waiting for? Enter to score your free pair today! Contest ends Monday, April 1st at 9am EST.