We sat down with DJ Lindsay Luv, the curator of the playlists on Lucille Roberts Radio and our friend in fitness. Check out our interview with her and let us know what you’d like us to ask her for next month’s chat! Don’t forget to follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook!
1. Which celebrities do you think have killer legs?
Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna have killer legs. They’re strong, long and sexy!
2. What 5 songs keep you pushing through a hard boot camp workout when you want to quit?
- Night by Night by Chromeo
- Lost in Paradise by Rihanna
- RIP by Rita Ora
- Turn Me On by David Guetta (ft. Nicki Minaj)
- Jump by Madonna
3. It’s National Nutrition Month. How do you sneak in fruits and vegetables throughout the day?
It is also the beginning of Spring and California has amazing Farmer’s Market produce right now! I hit the Farmer’s Markets around town at the beginning of the week and grab whatever is ripe at the moment! I bring it home and wash them off. Then I chop or store them in baggies or Tupperware and snack on my finds throughout the week or toss stuff in with my meals! This week I grabbed some sprouted legumes and tossed them in a chopped salad for dinner last night.
4. We’re super excited for colorful skinny jeans. What spring trends are you excited to rock?
Spring in California is like summer, so I’m excited to rock some colorful cutoffs! I also love all the fun bright gem necklaces that you can throw on with a casual t-shirt and brighten your look!
5. We love boot camp and chickboxing. What are your favorite workouts?
I am a huge fan of chickboxing! Great to blow off some steam the healthy way! Hiking in the spring time and planks in the park are both great ways to enjoy nature and get in shape! I also love using resistance bands at home while catching up on my favorite shows!