If you didn’t tune into the 57th annual Grammy Awards last night, you were seriously missing out. Music’s biggest night was full of exciting moments and big wins—Sam Smith anyone?
To add to all the memorable musical performances, the Grammy’s red carpet fashion were some to remember as well. While there were definitely a few “worst-dressed” celebs—from Madonna’s scandalous get-up to Sia’s stand-out hair—there were some fashion moments we loved. Check out our picks for best-dressed at the Grammy’s:
1. Taylor Swift – Ms. Swift has come a long way from her early days on the red carpet. But lately the “Shake It Off” singer has been making many red carpet do’s. This Ellie Sabb gown is just one of many. And those shoes—the perfect pop of color.
2. Gwen Stefani – Ah, this jumpsuit fits the No Doubt singer to a tee! And maybe it’s just me, but this Atelier Versace number seems to resemble musical notes. Plus, Gwen’s makeup and hair are just right.
3. Beyonce – All hail Queen B! I can’t remember the last time Beyonce disappointed us on the red carpet. The “Drunk in Love” singer looks flawless in this black gown that hugs are her curves. Try these exercises to get Bey’s amazing body!
4. Katy Perry – The colorful pop star just rocked the Super Bowl and now she’s stunning again on the red carpet. Did you see that purple hair paired with a Zuhair Murad dress? LOVE IT. And find out what Katy’s favorite healthy munchies are!
5. Chrissy Teigen – What more do you need when you have John Legend at your side? The model rocked the red carpet in a white cut-out gown and killed it! Steal Chrissy’s diet and fitness plan here.
What were your favorite fashion moments from the Grammy’s? Share yours with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts