It’s 5 o’clock somewhere! Well, maybe not, but this alcohol free, protein pick-me-up is sure to boost your spirits without dampening your inhibitions.
Here’s what you’ll need to make mocktails for two:
- 2 cups frozen cubed cantaloupe (you can cube and freeze them the night before planned usage)
- 2 scoops vanilla Live Rite protein powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup seltzer water (feel free to pick a flavor- orange is a great compliment to the cantaloupe)
Now let’s get blending!
1. Combine all ingredients except for seltzer water in a blender.
2. Pulse blend for about 1 minute, untill cantelope is “slushie” consistency.
3. Add seltzer water to blender and stir with a wooden spoon (DO NOT BLEND unless you want your blender to erupt like Mt. Vesuveus!)
4. Pour into 2 glasses, and enjoy!
*A stirring stick gives it a nice “cocktail” vibe*