Today is National S’mores Day! I’m a big fan of this campfire classic, but when you’re living healthier and making smarter food choices, this treat can quickly rack up calories and fat.
Try this healthier spin on the original s’more and indulge guilt-free!
Ingredients (Makes 2 servings):
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fluff or 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers
- Throw the frozen bananas into a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add in the cocoa powder and pulse until it’s thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop the chocolate-banana mixture into bowls.
- Finish with a tablespoon of Fluff or marshmallows and graham crackers. Serve immediately.
Recipe via www.thewannabechef.net