This shake requires a little prep work the night before…but trust me it’s worth it!!
- 1 cup cubed, frozen honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup chopped, chilled cucumber
- 1 scoop vanilla Liverite protein. Powder
- 6oz water
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint (optional)
1. The night before you plan to have your shake, cube 1 cup of honeydew per shake you want to make.
2. Using a tuperware container, freeze the honeydew cubes.
3. Now you’re ready to make your shake! Add all ingredients in a blender, and pulse (blend on 10 second increments) until desired consistency is achieved (I did mine for 1 minute).
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Stay tuned for my falafel recipe later today!