This delicious recipe was submitted by Lucille Roberts gym member Eliza Valentin-Guerra. It’s light and high in protein, and the prep is quick and easy–just the thing you might be in the mood for in between holiday meals!
in Papaya Mint Salsa
- 1 medium papaya, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Salmon fillets (4 oz. per serving)
1. In a small bowl, combine the papaya, onion, mint, chipotle pepper, oil, and honey. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Grill salmon to taste.
3. Serve each 4 oz. portion of salmon with 1/2 cup of salsa.
A side of wheat germ, brown rice, or couscous goes great with this dish.
Calories: 168 per 4 oz. serving of salmon, 300 per 1/2 cup of salsa
Want to share an original recipe? Email it to email@example.com. Please include a photo.