The weather is finally starting to warm up and all you probably want to do is get outside and breathe in the fresh air—but you can’t forget your feet!
Sure, you may have just gotten some new kicks to get your fitness on this spring, but nobody
likes sweaty feet or blisters. Here’s what you need to know to prevent getting those pesky suckers.
- Choose breathable, sweat-wicking socks—either nylon or wool blend.
- Try wearing two pairs of socks to reduce the friction on your skin.
- Apply band aids to areas you may know will be a problem (ie. the back of your ankles, etc.)
- You can also prevent friction with powder or creams.
- And make sure you buy well-fitting sneakers.
How do you avoid blisters? Share your tips with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts