It’s still beach season and you have been stepping up your workouts in the gym and in the great outdoors. You make sure you’re hydrated, you make sure you have on sunscreen and you make sure your joints are taken care of.
What’s that you say? You don’t need to worry about your joints because you’re too young? You don’t say that about wrinkles do you? Probably not. Your skin needs extra care and because your joints effect how you move each day, you can’t neglect them either.
How can you make sure your joints are nourished and given proper attention? Below are 4 ways you can make sure your joints are in good shape.
1. Regular stretching:
– Straight-leg raise
– Forearm and Elbow rotation
– Foot and Toe circles
2. Wearing proper shoes while exercising
– There is no one shoe that is right for everyone; however, stability shoes are a great choice for those looking for joint support.
3. Properly attending to injuries as soon as they occur:
– One of the most common causes of joint discomfort in men is a direct result of improperly or untreated athlete injuries.
4. Committing to joint health supplement, like Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE
– Provides nourishing ingredients including collagen, and Joint Shield, to help support joint function and mobility
We’re giving 2 lucky readers a chance to win a box of Osteo Bi-Flex® EASE and a yoga mat. National Yoga Month is right around the corner so head over to our Facebook page to enter!
* No compensation was received for this post. We love bringing our readers great new products and partner with brands to give you a chance to win their latest and greatest!