With Memorial Day behind us and the unofficial start to summer has kicked off you might be getting antsy when it comes to seeing fitness results! Even if you are getting a late start to to cultivating the bikini body of your dreams remember it’s never too late to start!
Setting realistic goals and remaining focused on your regular workouts will have you in better shape in no time!
In the Nadia Murdock Fit Ultimate Bikini Body workout I share 20 moves for the entire body. Below I am giving a sneak peek at a few of the moves in the guide including an amazing giveaway!
1. Speed Skater (featured in the NMFIT Workout Guide)
- How it works: This move boosts energy and blasts fat at the same time. Lunge side to side using one hand to touch the opposite foot on each side. Lunging on each side will complete one rep.
- Reps: Do this exercise for 1 min.
2.Push Up with Mountain Climbers
- How it works: Get in traditional push up position on your toes to increase the difficulty, this can also be performed on your knees. Slowly lower your body to the ground (chest to floor). When you return to starting position perform 5 reps of mountain climbers by bringing your chest to your knees in rapid motion.
- Reps: Repeat for 8-12 reps
3. Power Sumo Squat (featured in the NMFIT Workout Guide)
- How it works: This will really get your blood pumping! Stand with your feet shoulder width apart in preparation to do a traditional squat. Start performing a squat as normal then engage your core to explosively jump in the air. When landing, return back into squat position (land as softly as possible).
- Reps: Do 2 -3 sets of 10 reps.
4. Isolated Straight Arm Crunches
- How it works: While laying on your back lift your legs at a 90 degree angle with your knees away from your chest. The small of your back should be firmly planted on the floor, bring your arms out to the side with your palms facing down. Keeping your arms straight out slowly lift your head up trying to get your shoulder blades off the ground at the same time. Begin to perform small isolated crunches concentrating on keeping an engaged core. The moves are small but concise.
- Reps: Do this for a 30 seconds and rest. Repeat this for 3-4 times.
Plus, we’re giving you the chance to WIN everything you need to be beach ready this summer with my Ultimate Beach Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive:
My Ultimate Bikini Body eBook with amazing workouts to shape up for summer, @Sunology sunscreen, and a water bottle & yoga towel from @prANA!
Head over to the Lucille Roberts Instagram page and find out how easy it is to enter!
Giveaway ends this Friday, June 5th at 4pm EST. Good luck!
Nadia Murdock is nationally recognized fitness coach, published author and regular on-air fitness expert. She is living proof that her “train your mind, change your body” method works. After changing her own life via her own weight loss journey to a healthier lifestyle she became dedicated to sharing that power with others through her company Nadia Murdock Fit. Nadia has a B.A. in Psychology and taps into the strength and power of the mind when advising others in achieving their fitness goals. She also enjoys all forms of fitness from Kickboxing to Zumba and never goes a day without breaking a sweat.