Quick and easy, this Black Forest Cake weight loss smoothie is thick and packed with yummy ingredients that will have you wanting more.
- 2 cups dairy free milk
- 1 cup mangoes
- 2 cups Black Forest Fruits: Frozen cherries, grapes, blackberries, blackcurrants. (You can use fresh if you like but it might be harder to find the ingredients and pit all the cherries)
- 1 cup Oats
- ½ cup Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla (I use raw ground vanilla as the taste is beautiful)
- ¼ cup Pecans
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Spinach (Optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite
- Blend ingredients in a few at a time.
- If it gets too thick and some water.
What are you favorite refreshing smoothies? Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts
Recipe via Green Thickies