Now that you’ve gotten over the midweek hump, hit the refresh button with the help of this cucumber and kiwi smoothie.
Cucumber’s high water content helps ward off dehydration and combat the heat. While kiwi’s are high in nutrients and low in calories—they even have the potential clear up your skin tone and texture.
You’ll also get an extra kick from the ginger-flavored kombucha tea located near the refrigerated teas in natural foods stores and supermarkets.
This yummy drink only takes about 10 minutes to make. Here’s what you need:
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 ripe kiwis, peeled and cut
- 1 cup ginger-flavored kombucha (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- A handful of ice cubes
Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!