Skip your boring oatmeal! Switch up this breakfast staple with a few simple ingredients and an oven baked touch.
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup milk (almond, soy, rice, oat…)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 mashed banana (the riper the better!)
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put mixture in an oven safe bowl/baking dish.
- Put the bowl in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, berries – it’s up to you!
Recipe via work-for-it-baby.tumblr.com