So many people are making DIY gifts that we thought, what about DIY fruit snacks? These are perfect for a holiday party or just getting your daily servings of fruits. Enjoy!
1. Slice strawberries and bananas into rounds, with a few strawberries cut into large triangles.
2. Arrange in an arc to form a candy cane, or follow the following steps to now a snowman:
- Using two toothpicks or a chopstick, stack 3 banana slices to form a snowman body.
- Add a triangular slice of strawberry to the top of each snowman.
- Add a small ball of banana or a mini marshmellow to the tip of the strawberry to complete the hat.
- Use raisens or sprinkles to make the “coal” eyes and buttons, and the “carrot” nose.
3. Enjoy your festive fruit creations!