The cold weather is here, which means it’s time for the scarves, hats, coats, and gloves. Unfortunately, the cold weather makes our skin dull and dry. While we can’t change the weather, we can make some changes to help brighten our skin–especially for our gorgeous faces! Here are 5 tips to help our faces shine!
1. Drink plenty of water. This is the easiest way to brighten your skin. Water is an all-natural way to provide moisture to our bodies. Try to drink 8 glasses (8 oz.) of water per day.
2. Eat green vegetables. Greens are a source of many vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for healthy living–and for healthy skin! Add an extra serving or two of green veggies into your diet.
3. Get enough sleep. Sleep is the secret cure to staying young. It may even help prevent wrinkles. Aim for at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
4. Moisturize. Moisturizer is very important, particularly in the cold weather. Cold winds can make skin very dry, chapped, and blotchy. A good moisturizer is necessary to retain the natural glow in your face.
5. Enjoy a facial! Facials are key in bringing that radiance back into the face. Plus, the feeling of being pampered is always a major bonus!
I hope these tips can help make a difference in improving the natural beauty in all of our faces that the cold weather can strip away. (You never know until you try it!)