Sometimes when a late night pizza craving hits, you can’t help but indulge. Here is a little pizza with pizzazz to let you satisfy your craving without undoing everything you worked for all week at the gym.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 4 sliced large zucchini (1/4″ thick)
- spray olive oil
- 2 tbsp. your favorite low sodium tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- garlic, salt and pepper to taste in a large mixing bowl (about a tbsp. each)
- Your favorite low fat pizza toppings
Here’s what you’re going to do :
- Cut zucchini into 1/4″ slices
- Coat zucchini slices fully with olive oil spray, place into large mixing bowl and toss to coat with spices.
- Arrange slices evenly on a foil coated pan.
- Bake at 350, for two minuets on each side.
- Remove slices from oven, spoon on tomato sauce and spread evenly in a circular motion.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you like (Keeping in mind this is SKINNY pizza).
- Bake for an additional 2 mins at 350. At just 30 calories a slice, feel free to dig in.