A lot of the time working out can feel like a drag when you’re not seeing results or progress. But then there are those times when you know you had a good gym session. The moments when you feel like all your hard work is actually paying off. Those, to us are the best moments throughout your fitness journey.
So, in honor of that wonderful “I can do anything” feeling, we came up with five ways you definitely know you had a great workout.
1. You’re all sweaty – Sweat is your friend! When you finish exercising and your clothes are soaked, you just know you worked hard.
2. You feel like you could go on forever – You could be at the gym for over an hour already, but you still feel like doing more burpees…that’s unheard of!
3. You feel awesome enough to take a selfie – When you feel so good after your workout that the your first thought if “let me take a selfie!”
4. You fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow – You’re so exhausted that you pass out right when you get into bed.
5. You wake up the next day ready for more – But then you wake up feeling energized and ready for your next gym session!