Monday June 20th
Tuesday June 21st
- Jog in place on the balls of your feet, raising your heels toward your glutes.
- Keep your center of gravity slightly forward, staying as light on your feet as possible.
Wednesday June 22nd
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet placed ﬂat on the ﬂoor about hip-width apart.
- Take a deep breath and then exhale while slowly twisting your torso as far to the right as you can manage without changing the angle of your torso from the ﬂoor.
Thursday June 23rd
BUTT + ABS
Plank Row & Kick Back
- Start in a plank position holding a weight (you are comfortable with) in each hand. Bend your left elbow and pull it up so it’s in line with your shoulder.
- Tighten your core to engage your abs, which will help you stay balanced.
- Exhale as you do a triceps kickback by extending your left hand behind you. Inhale to bend your elbow. This is one rep.
Friday June 24th
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed and chin up pick a focal point to look at so you don’t keep looking down, and engage your core.
- Step forward with one leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and make sure your other knee doesn’t touch the floor. Keep the weight in your heels as you push back up to the starting position.
Saturday June 25th
Standing Side Stretch
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart and your arms by your sides.
- Bend your right knee slightly and raise your left arm overhead. Slowly slide your right hand down your right thigh toward your knee.
- Stay here for 30 seconds and then do this stretch on the right side.