Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It breaks your fast from the night. Eating breakfast will get your metabolism going and get you started for the day. As busy as we are, we must always make time for breakfast! Here is one of my favorite guilt-free breakfasts that gives me energy and gets me going!
Blueberry Protein Pancake
- 4-6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats (dry)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Vanilla flavoring (to taste)
- Splenda (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free syrup (optional) or spray butter (optional)
- For added vanilla flavor or additional protein, feel free to add 1 tablespoon of the LiveRite* vanilla protein shake mix to this recipe!
- Put egg whites in bowl. Add oatmeal, cinnamon, vanilla, splenda, and blueberries. (Also add LiveRite vanilla mix, if desired.
- Mix well.
- Spray skillet with cooking butter spray.
- Heat skillet at medium heat.
- Pour all ingredients into skillet.
- Cook until brown. Flip over and repeat.
*Lucille Roberts LiveRite weight loss shake mixes are available at all Lucille Roberts gyms for $19.99.