Every morning before my workout, I have a LiveRite shake. It’s quick and convenient, and it’s my way of sneaking my fruits and vegetables in early in my day. This is one of my favorite shakes because not only is it tasty, it gives me a ton of energy and incorporates 2 servings of fruit and a 1 vegetable. Great for people on the go! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Midge’s Favorite LiveRite Shake Ingredients
- 1 scoop vanilla LiveRite shake mix
- 6-8 ounces of water
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 cup of baby spinach (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Splash of coffee, espresso, or pounds away (optional for those who avoid caffeine)
- Vanilla extract, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
Add all ingredients to blender. Blend and enjoy!