Last month’s Skinny Jeans contest on Facebook was a smashing success! Here’s a recipe for a sweet treat you can celebrate with and not feel guilty about!
Skinny Jean Jell-O Jigglers (with Protein!)
- 4 scoops vanilla Live Rite protein powder
- 4 oz. of skim milk mixed with 4 oz. of water
- 8 oz. of hot (NOT boiling) water
- 1 pack of sugar-free Jell-O (You can use any flavor. If you want the blue color and can’t find it in the sugar-free variety, try making this recipe with plain gelatin and adding organic blue food coloring.)
1. Heat milk and water mixture in a saucepan over low heat and add protein powder. Make sure not to turn up the heat to high or the milk will curdle. Stir constantly for about 7 minutes, until protein powder is completely dissolved.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 box of sugar-free Jell-O and 8 oz. hot water. Stir until Jell-O has dissolved. Whisk so the mixture is nice and smooth.
3. Pour into desired containers (like plastic cups) and refrigerate overnight.
Nutritional info: Yields 16 1-oz. servings, each with about 25 calories, 3.75 g protein, and 0.5 g fat.
Lucille Roberts Live Rite protein shake mixes are available at all Lucille Roberts gyms for $19.99.