Winter is coming and wearing those shorts won’t be as comfortable as it was in the summer. Gear up for the cold months by updating your active wardrobe with these items:
- Winter Running Headband– These will protect your ears from the chilling winds. Tip: make sure the bands are wide and thick enough to properly cover your ears.
- No Frozen Toes– After feeling like your toes will break off, thicker socks will become your best friend.
- Heat Tech Top – These are great because they are thin enough to layer under your active jacket, and they are created to heat your body!
- A Neckie– A what??? These are made to protect your neck without the hassle of a scarf flapping into your face from the blistering, gusty winds
Bonus! Here are a few hacks to help you save your money:
- Over the head headphones– These will help to keep your ears warm plus will motivate you with your fave playlist during your workout
- Foot Warmers– If you have these lying around, stick them in your sneakers, when you are going for a run. Your toes will be nice and toasty.
- Light-weight Vest– A versatile piece you can use for working out and every day wear.
Now that you are prepared for the colder months, here is a list of foods to help you through these months too!
Featured image courtesy unsplash.com