Losing weight is no easy feat—especially when there are endless amounts of temptations throughout the day. And even if you are trying to follow a steady fitness and eating schedule, it can still be difficult.
The following are mistakes you should avoid during your journey to lose those extra pounds and get on the health track:
- Not drinking water
- You overeat the healthy foods
- You only do cardio
- And not strength training, etc.
- You exercise on an empty stomach
- You leave out vital food groups
- Not getting enough sleep
- You don’t eat enough veggies
- Two words: portion control!
- Not eating breakfast